What does investing in your health mean?
It's choosing to spend time and effort on improving your health habits to support your well being for the future. Making informed decisions about your health is a powerful tool that contributes to continuing good health and helps you avoid common diseases such as obesity, diabetes, and heart disease.
We strongly believe that investing time and effort into yourself and your health can lead to a longer and happier future. Whether you take 5 minutes out of your lunch time to take a walk, or pick up a new hobby, doing healthy activities that make you happy are important not only for you, but for your family as well.
Care for yourself in mind and body.
A healthier you usually means a healthier family.
But what's the best way to achieve this? The American Academy of Family Physicians advises:
- Make time each day to focus on things that make you happier and healthier.
- Find balance in both your personal and work lives.
- Build and maintain relationships.
- Don't be afraid to ask others for help and support when you need it. Seek help from your doctor, if necessary.
- Get regular exercise, and find ways to battle stress.
- Try new hobbies and activities.
©2015 HealthDay. All rights reserved.