At Life Line Screening, we’re committed to quality, wellness and our customers. We believe our team members are our greatest assets, finest ambassadors and are, most notably, passionate about the people they support. That is why we continually evaluate our processes to ensure that we are living up to our core values: excellence, integrity, accountability, teamwork, innovation, and leadership.
We strive to be an organization that fosters communication, learning, appreciation, and wellness. We encourage and welcome thoughtful ideas from our entire global team.
In order to empower our employees, we:
- Provide training and development opportunities so that employees can grow both professionally and personally
- Reward employee performance and contribution through a competitive compensation and recognition program
- Keep employees informed of business direction and company strategy, and listen to employee feedback
- Respect innovation and new thinking that applies to work across all job functions
Life Line Screening offers both full-time and part-time employees a comprehensive benefits package for employees and their families that includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Prescription coverage
- Long- and short-term disability
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Life insurance for employees and their dependents
- Flexible spending accounts
- Employee assistance program
- Smoking cessation program
- Free screenings for employees and their family members
As our company continues to evolve, so does our need for qualified, dedicated professionals who wish to join our team. There are currently many different positions available throughout the United States and United Kingdom. We are looking for Vascular Ultrasound Technologists, Medical Assistants, Contact Center Representatives and motivated individuals for our Headquarters in Cleveland, Ohio and Austin, Texas.