Life Line Screening, the nations leading provider in community-based preventive health screenings will be interviewing for permanent full-time medical assistant, nurse practitioner and vascular ultrasound sonographer positions for our medical team based in Minneapolis.
All positions offer autonomy, great benefits, bonus opportunities, day shifts and no holidays and Sundays are required! We welcome all individuals - new graduates from an accredited training program and experienced professionals.
Interviews will conducted at the career fair by the Hiring Manager District Field Officer and other personnel.
To reserve your interview time at the job fair, please call David Penny at 1-888-787-1113 ext. 11275 or email him at David.Penny@llsa.com. To reserve a general time frame, click here.
We will be conducting interviews one day only for the following positions:
- Medical Assistants, Full-time
- Nurse Practitioner, Full-time
- Nurse Practitioner Travel - Midwest Region - Full-time
- Vascular Ultrasound Sonographers, Full-time
- Vascular Sonographer Assistant Team Manager, Full-time
- Vascular Sonographer Team Manager, Full-time
Reaching out each day is not always easy, that's why we call it EXTRAordinary and offer an atmosphere dedicated to health, wellness and benefits.
- Competitive annual pay with bonus opportunities
- Medical, dental and vision insurance coverage, eligible after 30 days
- Wellness programs for additional health savings
- Day shift hours, off Sundays and off major holidays
- Paid time off*
- Life Insurance*
- 401K with employee matching program*
- Career growth with a nationwide company
*Benefits are dependent upon position type, classification and or event schedule. Other terms may apply. Ask your Talent Acquisition Specialist.
- See more at: http://auth.lifelinescreening.com/Who-We-Are/Careers/Career-Fairs/Minneapolis-Saint-Paul#sthash.kGxwPbAQ.dpuf