A Rewarding Job Comes with a Rewarding Compensation
Do you want your career in Ohio to make an impact nationwide? We imagine you do.
Put your communication skills and drive to good use. Join Life Line Screening and specialize in building relationships with past health conscious customers. Educate them, listen to them, and help them make a decision on medically appropriate health services designed to provide them with insight into where their health risk stand for stroke, cardiovascular and chronic diseases.
Life Line Screening, the nation’s leading provider in community based preventive health screenings is hiring Outbound Retention Specialists in our call center.
As an Outbound Retention Specialist you will be a part of our growing department made up of over 200 sales-minded professionals. You and your team will be trained to take a consultative sales approach to providing an exceptional buying experience to our 6 million and growing returning customer base. In this atmosphere, you will have the opportunity to develop personally and professionally by partaking in paid new employee training, Pulse Check sessions with leadership, employee events, monthly incentives competitions, and all year long bonus opportunities.
- Excellent communication skills
- Results driven
- A passion for helping others
- PC Proficiency
**Earn $50k as a top performer**
- Competitive base pay
- Lucrative monthly and quarterly bonus opportunities
- Monthly incentive contests; past prizes have included flat screen TV, bicycle and more
- Recognition award events
- Medical, dental, vision and pharmacy plan coverage, eligible 30 days after start date for you, your spouse and dependents
- Flex spending account for childcare, and health insurance co-pays and deductibles
- Employee wellness programs for additional health savings, discounts and rewards for elected members which may include you, your spouse and dependents
- Critical care and illness plan for additional coverage in the event of an unexpected illness or accident
- A 401 (k) with employee matching program
- PTO - Paid time off plan, accrual starts you first day (full-time)*
- Life Insurance
- Paid training
- Ongoing development and support for personal and professional growth
- Day, evening and weekend shifts available
- 2 or 4 year college degree
- At least two years of Call Center sales or any related consultative sales
Related Job Titles:
Call Center Representative, Sales Representative, Account Manager, Customer Service Representative, Sales Consultant, Consultant