Do you want a rewarding career with great benefits in management where your business acumen contributes to people's health?
Life Line Screening, the nation’s leading provider in preventive health screenings is hiring an on-site manager to oversee the staff and operations of our mobile field team.
As a manager of a field team, you will have the opportunity to make an impact on your team of healthcare professionals, your customers, and the organization as a whole. You will run a profitable business while influencing and interacting with 90+ customers and 5+ employees a day. You will ensure customers are receiving superior quality service, employees are trained efficiently and developing professionally, sales are on or above target, P&L is managed, and the team is operating in accordance to all clinical and operational protocols.
We take a community outreach approach to providing people access to quality preventive health screenings. This means our team members provided services at one new location a day in a community event based setting.
- Customer service
- Adhere to standard operating procedures and company's core values
- Quality standard compliance and clinical excellence
- Staff shift coordination & scheduling
- Management of all event activities
- On-site event sales and registration
- Completing administrative responsibilities
- Recruit, retain, employee review and counseling
- Manage budget
- 2+ Years in a management role or bachelor’s degree
- Excellent leadership, communication, conflict resolution and customer service skills
- Proven track record of both sales, leadership and employee management
- Some P&L management a plus
- Adaptability to handle changing situations in a fast-paced setting
- Computer proficiency - word, excel, outlook
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to travel overnights a minimum of 1-2 nights per week
- Ability to work a different schedule virtually every day of the week
- Competitive base pay
- Lucrative monthly and quarterly bonus opportunities
- Medical, dental, vision and pharmacy plan coverage, eligible 30 days after start date for you, your spouse and dependents
- Flex spending account for childcare, and health insurance co-pays and deductibles
- Employee wellness programs for additional health savings, discounts and rewards for elected members which may include you, your spouse and dependents
- Critical care and illness plan for additional coverage in the event of an unexpected illness or accident
- A 401 (k) with employee matching program
- PTO - Paid time off plan*
- Off Sunday and major holidays
- Life Insurance
- STD/LTD and FML
*Benefits are dependent upon employee type and classification. Coverage may vary for part-time employees. For full details ask a talent acquisition specialist.
*Benefits are dependent upon position type, classification and or event schedule. Other terms may apply, ask your Talent Acquisition Specialist.