Do you want a rewarding DBA job with high pay and autonomy at a nationwide innovate healthcare?
At Life Line Screening we are seeking a SQL Server Database Administrator & Developer located in Austin, Texas or Independence, Oh with immense dexterity and desire to make an impact. We believe preventive services have the power to help lead people into a healthier future, with better outcomes and healthier lives. We also believe each of our team members has the power to contribute in their own unique way to this purpose.
That is where you come in. Our information technology department needs a SQL Server Database Administrator & Developer who understands the importance of high productivity development and production DBA responsibilities. These functions serve the purpose on the back end by supporting organizational goals, customer experience, customer management and employee productivity.
In this position you will work cross-functionally across marketing, finance, operations and software development teams while reporting to the application development manager, giving you insight into a multitude of areas. Whether you are performing a simple or complex task, you will be able to see just how significant your role is emerging preventive healthcare.
Job Benefits at a Glance
At LLC we recognize every one of our team members represents excellence, integrity, accountability, teamwork, innovation, and leadership. For this reason we empower our team members, support comradely and respect innovation and new thinking that applies to work across all job functions.
- Annual Salary $80,000 +, dependent upon experience
- Dental, Medical, Vision Coverage, eligible after 30 days
- 401k with Employee Matching
- Life Insurance
- Personal and Professional Development
- Peer Support
Database Administrative functions:
- Strong experience in Database Administration in SQL Server ( 2005 through 2014)
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving the following: database integrity issues, performance issues, blocking and deadlocking issues, replication and log shipping issues, connectivity issues, and security issues
- Strong knowledge of backups, restores, recovery models, database shrink operations, clustering, database mirroring, replication
- Experience in Performance Tuning, Query Optimization, using Performance Monitor, SQL Profiler and other related monitoring and troubleshooting tools
Database Development functions:
- Effective designing of databases including: logical & physical data design, tables, normalization techniques, relationships, primary & foreign keys, and data types
- Extensive experience writing and performance tuning of T-SQL queries
- SQL Development - ability to write and troubleshoot SQL Code and design (stored procedures, functions, views, triggers, indexes, constraints)
- Strong knowledge of how indexes and statistics affect database performance and storage requirements. Including how to create and manage them effectively
- Establish SQL coding standards, naming conventions, & data access policies
- Document the company's database environment, processes, & procedures
- Has 5+ years of experience in database development and support in MS SQL Server environments.
- Austin, Texas
- Cleveland, Oh