A Rewarding Job Comes With A Rewarding Compensation
Do you want a rewarding career doing more than just sales at a nationwide organization? At Life Line Screening, it is not about being a sales representative. It is about being an advocate for emerging preventive healthcare, and more importantly contributing to health science and the well-being of adults.
This requires a passion for health and wellness, excellent listening and communication skills and an unparalleled commitment to educating the public on the importance of medical appropriate preventive health services. Services that help adults and their doctors understand their risk for cardiovascular and chronic diseases.
We are committed to our customers, employees and business partners, as well as medical science. We are currently collaborating with New York University School of Medicine and Medical Center, Oxford University, and the University of California San Francisco to help further understand the relationships between hereditary and lifestyle risk factors and the development and prevention of cardiovascular diseases. Please note: while we provide data to these institutions for analysis, we do not pay any of the researchers and research is done independently.
Why Work With Us?
Benefit packages are available to both full-time and part-time employees.
- Competitive base pay
- Lucrative monthly and quarterly bonus opportunities
- Medical, dental, vision and pharmacy plan coverage, eligible 30 days after start date for you, your spouse and dependents
- Flex spending account for childcare, and health insurance co-pays and deductibles
- Employee wellness programs for additional health savings, discounts and rewards for elected members which may include you, your spouse and dependents
- Critical care and illness plan for additional coverage in the event of an unexpected illness or accident
- A 401 (k) with employee matching program
- PTO - Paid time off plan, accrual starts you first day (full-time)*
- Life Insurance
- Paid training
*Benefits are dependent upon employee type and classification. Coverage may vary for part-time employees. For full details, ask your talent acquisition specialist.
- Canton, OH, Call Center Operations
- Cleveland, OH, Corporate Headquarters
- Nationwide, Field Operations
Sales-Oriented Job Opportunities
- Outbound Sales / Retention Specialist, Call Center
- Customer Care Coordinator, Field
- Inbound Sales Representative - Preventive Health Advisor, Call Center
- Inside Sales Representative - Preventive Health Advisor, Call Center
Management Sales-Oriented Job Opportunities
- Assistant Field Team Manager - Customer Relations, Field
- Team Lead Inbound Sales, Call Center
- Excellent communication skills
- Results driven
- A passion for helping others
- PC Proficiency
- Management may have additional requirements, ask a Talent Acquisition Specialist
This job would be recommended to individuals who are seeking outside sales jobs, outbound sales jobs, telesales jobs, contact center jobs, customer sales jobs, or individuals with retail, real estate, business development or customer service experience and are committed to growing professional and personally with an organization committed to excellence, integrity, accountability, teamwork, innovation, and leadership.