Ultrasound Sonographer - Team Manager
Annual Pay Up to $75,000 + 401K with Employee Matching + Day Shifts + No Holidays + More*
Nationwide Openings - Apply Today!
Do you want a rewarding lead vascular ultrasound sonographer career with great pay and benefits managing a team and specializing in screenings that help adults 50+ understand their risk for chronic vascular diseases, and other diseases?
- Graduate from a formal training program for diagnostic medical sonographer, ultrasound technologist, ultrasound technician or other related ultrasound program
- Previous experience managing people, a store or a business
- Willingness to commute in a company provided vehicle with team up to 3 hours a day roundtrip. Commute time is paid and you may be asked to drive 1 day per week.
- Desire to be in a hybrid career specializing in the vascular modality, screening people and overseeing the staff and operations of a healthcare team
As a Team Manager/ Lead Vascular Ultrasound Sonographer at Life Line Screening you will use your clinical experience and leadership skills to autonomously perform vascular screenings using advanced ultrasound technology on adults wanting to gain health insight, while also managing a team of healthcare professionals.
Why work with us?
- Salary up to $75,000
- Medical, dental and vision insurance coverage, eligible after 30 days*
- Day shift hours, off Sundays and off major holidays
- Paid time off*
- Life Insurance*
- Incentive Bonuses*
- 401K with employee matching program
- Relocation package and sign-on bonuses available to select cities for full-time ultrasound sonographers*
*Benefits, relocation expenses and bonuses are dependent upon position type, classification and or event schedule. For relocation, applicant must be willing and able to expedite the process in the state of relocation. The sign-on bonus is applicable to full-time employees only. Other terms may apply, ask your Talent Acquisition Specialist.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage a team and help screening participants better understand their risk for disease by performing Carotid, Aorta, AFIB, ABI, Osteoporosis, and Blood screenings in accordance with company protocols in a proficient and timely manner.
- Ensures quality of the screenings and service.
- Assists with the proper training of team members.
- Assists in the proper set up and break down of screening events and registration area.
- Follows up with communications in a timely manner by checking voicemail/email before and after each screening event.
- Assists in the interviewing to fill staff openings on the team.
- Communicates as needed and directed with Home Office and Management staff.
- Participates in team meetings.
Related job titles include: Vascular Ultrasound Sonographer, Ultrasound Technologist, Vascular Sonographer, Sonographer, Vascular Technologist, Registered Vascular Technologist