Nationwide Openings - Experienced Professionals and New Graduates Welcome
Competitive Annual Compensation + 401K with Employee Matching + Comprehensive Health Benefits + No Holidays or Sundays + Relocation Package for Select Cities*
Ultrasound Sonographer Requirements:
- Graduate of an ultrasound sonographer, diagnostic medical sonographer, ultrasound technician or ultrasound technologist program from a formal training program or accredited college
- Excellent bedside manner
- Willingness to commute to work in a community provided vehicle with team up to 3 hours per day. Commute time is paid with team and you may be asked to drive one day a week.
In your role as a vascular ultrasound sonographer you will perform ultrasound screenings and health tests that help adults and their doctors become aware of their health risk for stroke, cardiovascular and chronic disease. You will use the latest in ultrasound equipment and specialize in the vascular modality. As the primary provider of health screening services, your scope of duties will include carotid, aorta, atrial fibrillation, and ABI; as well as administer osteoporosis and blood tests. Most of the time, screening results are normal. However, in some cases, potential health issues are identified enabling the person and their physician to do something about it before it is too late.
On our mobile medical team, as a vascular ultrasound sonographer you will screening roughly 7,000 adults each year in your community. Combined, all vascular sonographers in our organization will screen nearly 1 million people throughout the US. Together we are making a difference.
Health screenings are held at a different location each day and performed Monday - Saturday during day shift hours. We do not operate on Holidays or Sundays.
Ultrasound Sonographer Career Highlights
- Sign-on bonus for select cities*
- Competitive annual compensation*
- Medical, dental and vision insurance coverage, eligible after 30 days*
- Day shift hours, off Sundays and off major holidays
- Paid time off*
- Life Insurance*
- 401K with employee matching program*
- Career growth into management
- Relocation package available to select cities for full-time ultrasound sonographers*
*Benefits, relocation expenses and bonuses are dependent upon position type, classification and or event schedule. For relocation, applicant must be willing and able to expedite the process in the state of relocation. The sign-on bonus is applicable to full-time employees only. Other terms may apply, ask your Talent Acquisition Specialist.
Related job titles include: Vascular Ultrasound Sonographer, Ultrasound Technologist, Vascular Sonographer, Sonographer, Vascular Technologist, Registered Vascular Technologist, Diagnostic Medical Sonographer