A commitment to quality
Life Line Screening is committed to providing health information you can trust. Whether it is administering the screenings or reviewing the results, we take every step possible to guarantee accuracy.
Our laboratories are
This means that we adhere to the regulations set forth in the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments created by the United States government’s Division of Laboratory Services.
Our dedicated, skilled ultrasound and medical technologists conduct all screenings according to strict standardized protocols and the latest recommendations for categorization of normal and abnormal results. Our technologists are either registered or eligible to be registered with the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS) or Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI). Our staff physicians, including cardiologists, vascular surgeons, and radiologists, bring knowledge from their specialties to our process.
To further ensure the highest quality of service:
- Board-certified physicians, licensed in your state, review all screening results
- Abnormal screenings are reviewed by a second technologist
- Random audits of screening results are performed frequently
- Physicians routinely review their peers' screenings
- Our vascular screenings have been independently reviewed and approved by researchers at the University of South Florida
Learn more about the screening services we offer by watching the video below.