The following terms and conditions govern the Wellness Gold™ Membership and the benefits available thereunder (“Wellness Gold™”). ALL PERSONS SUBSCRIBING TO WELLNESS GOLD ARE URGED TO READ THE MEMBERSHIP TERMS & CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, CONTACT LIFE LINE SCREENING TOLL-FREE AT 1-888-787-9971 OR MAIL TO ATTN: MEMBERSHIP, WELLNESS GOLD, Park Center Plaza II, 6150 Oak Tree Blvd., Independence, OH 44131.
Wellness Gold™ Membership Terms & Conditions
1. Description of Wellness Gold.
Each Member is entitled to receive the following Wellness Gold benefits (“Benefits”).
• All medically appropriate vascular screenings - annually
• Up to $100 in blood tests - annually
• If your results are abnormal, a Nurse can be made available for a phone consultation to assist in reviewing your results
• Unlimited Blood Pressure checks
• Two Certificates for Carotid (artery) screenings for use by Friends or Family
• VIP treatment at our screenings and over the phone – including access to the toll free number, reserved exclusively for members
2. A Member’s actual savings and benefits may vary depending upon the Member’s Benefit choices.
3. All Benefits are subject to discontinuation, change, modification, improvement or substitution. Any such change will be communicated through the email address provided upon sign up.
4. Membership fee for Wellness Gold is $19.95 per month.
5. Membership Term. A Member shall be entitled to all of the Benefits available to Members of Wellness Gold for each month of paid membership, commencing on the date of acceptance of the Member’s application for enrollment (the “Membership Term”).
6. Electronic Disclosure and Consent. By enrolling in the Wellness Gold program, you hereby consent to receive all disclosures, notices and other communications, in electronic form. You may request paper copies of required notices by calling or mailing the address above.
7. Wellness Gold Membership Fee; Renewal Fees. The current Wellness Gold membership fee (the “Membership Fee”) will automatically be billed to the Member’s designated credit or debit card on a monthly recurring basis as authorized upon enrollment. Any Member who uses a debit card as the designated credit card account acknowledges that LLSA will not be responsible for any fees or penalties associated with insufficient funds or any other form of fee due to a charge of the Membership Fee to a debit card provided by the Member. Unless Member cancels membership in Wellness Gold by contacting LLSA by calling or writing the address above, prior to the end of Member’s then-current Membership Term, LLSA will automatically renew the membership each month as authorized upon enrollment to charge the designated credit or debit card.
8. Right to Cancel. Members have the right to cancel their membership in Wellness Gold at any time by calling LLSA at 1-888-787-9971. If you decide to cancel, the amount you owe is the balance for any screenings and bloodwork received but not yet offset by payment of the monthly membership amount. Amounts due (“Balance Billed Services”), if any, will be billed to the same credit or debit card we have on file for you. Due to the number and nature of the services provided by Wellness Gold (many of which are not “Balance Billed Services”) it is understood that refunds cannot be issued. If you have any issues or questions about Balance Billed Services, you should direct them to the phone number or address above.
9. LLSA Member Representation and Obligations. In return for the benefits available under the Wellness Gold program, each Member acknowledges such Member’s obligations to LLSA as follows: (a) You have read the “Membership Terms & Conditions” carefully, and understand the provisions of the Wellness Gold program and the billing method for the payment of the monthly fee; (b) You may cancel your membership in Wellness Gold at any time prior to the conclusion of the then current Membership Term and will not be entitled to a refund of the pro rata unused portion of the monthly fee; (c) the Membership Term will renew automatically each month on the same day of the month you first enrolled until your membership is canceled; and (d) the benefits of membership in Wellness Gold are not assignable without the express written consent of LLSA.
10. Governing Law. This Agreement, and the respective rights and obligations of the parties hereunder, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Ohio. Nothing herein stated shall deprive you of the benefits of your state’s consumer protection laws.
11. Entire Agreement. The Membership Terms & Conditions contain the entire agreement in connection with Member’s participation in Wellness Gold and no representations, inducements, promises or otherwise, between LLSA and the Member not included herein, shall be of any force or effect.