Commitment to Quality
We believe our team members are our greatest assets, finest ambassadors and are, most notably, passionate about the people they support. To support our employees, we provide:
- Training and development opportunities.
- Competitive compensation and recognition program
- Strong internal communications from leadership to employees and employee feedback
- A respect for innovation, new thinking and initiative
At Life Line Screening, we’re committed to quality, wellness and our customers. Our focus is on:
- Providing useful health insights
- Enabling customers to better understand their risk for chronic diseases
- Encouraging them to take proactive steps to protect their health
- Recommending that customers share screening results with their doctors so they can work together for the customer’s all-over well-being
We provide dynamic and rewarding job opportunities all over the country.
Customer Contact Representatives
Inbound and Outbound Call Center Jobs, helping customers learn about and schedule preventive screening services.
Database Marketing Analysts
Responsible for evaluating and communicating results across multiple marketing channels to the customer retention group, marketing leadership team, and Strategic Leadership Team.
Independently provide newly eligible Medicare patients with the education and information they and their physicians need to maintain or improve their health and well-being by administering the Annual Wellness Visit, Preventive Physical Exam, Health Education and select Vaccinations. As needed, care coordination and referrals to physicians may be recommended for medically appropriate follow-up.
Want to attend a career fair hosted by Life Line Screening or Life Line Community Healthcare? Learn more about our career fairs and find out when we will be in your city next.
Life Line Screening offers both full-time and part-time employees a comprehensive benefits package for employees and their families that includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Prescription coverage
- Long-and short-term disability
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Life insurance for employees and their dependents
- Flexible spending accounts
- Employee assistance program
- Smoking cessation program
- Free screenings for employees and their family members