Contact Center Representatives
Put your communication skills and drive to good use. Join the growing Life Line Screening call center department made up of over 200 sales-minded professionals and be part of making an impact on the health and well-being of adults nationwide.
- Inbound Call Center Jobs–Interact with prospects interested in learning more about health screenings.
- Outbound Call Center Jobs – Interact with past customers who have previously received our services
At Life Line Screening, the nation's leading provider of community based preventive health screenings, you will receive a wealth of resources at your fingertips empowering you to be successful and achieve top performance. We offer paid new employee training, Pulse Check sessions with leadership, an intranet, employee events, monthly incentives competitions, and all year long bonus opportunities on top of the standard employee benefits.
- Competitive base hourly pay
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual bonus opportunities
- Monthly incentive contests
- Medical, dental, vision, and pharmacy plan coverage; eligible after 30 days.
- Flex spending account for childcare, health insurance co-pays and deductibles
- Paid time off; accrual starts your first full day (full-time)
- Life Insurance, Family Medical Leave, and long-and short-term disability
- Paid training
- 401K with employee matching program
- Ongoing professional development and growth opportunities
- Employee wellness program for additional health savings, discounts and rewards
- Critical care and illness plan in case of unexpected illness or accident
Career Roles & Responsibilities
- Build relations with prospects interested in LLS services
- Listen, educate and help prospects understand their risk for stroke and heart disease
- Guide them to medically appropriate screening purchases
- Use consultative sales techniques
- Excellent communication skills
- Results driven
- A passion for helping others
- PC proficient
- Flexible, ability to multi-task
- Call center and Sales experience (preferably 2 years)
- 2 or 4 year college degree preferred
Career LocationsCanton, OH and Independence, OH
- Call Center Representative
- Contact Center Rep.
- Sales Representative
- Sales Associate
- Retail Sales
- Account Manager
- Customer Service Representative
- Sales Consultant
- Patient Care Coordinator