This sweet and healthy chicken recipe is a great way to add a tropical twist to your summer!
Hawaiian Huli Huli Chicken
- Preheat a broiler or grill on medium-high heat.
- Thread three chicken cubes and three pineapple chunks alternately on each skewer.
- Combine ingredients for sauce and mix well; separate into two bowls and set one aside for later.
- Grill skewers for 3�5 minutes on each side. Brush or spoon sauce (from the bowl that wasn't set aside) onto chicken and pineapple about every other minute. Discard the sauce when done with this step.
- To prevent chicken from drying out, finish cooking skewers in a 350�F oven immediately after grilling (to a minimum internal temperature of 165�F). Using a clean brush or spoon, coat with sauce from the set-aside bowl before serving.