Why does it take up to 21 days to receive my results?
Board-certified physicians review your results first, and then send them on for processing and mailing. If we find a condition that requires immediate attention, we will notify you on the day of your screening. Please note that Texas residents will not receive critical results until a doctor reviews.
- When and how will I receive my health screening results?
- Who reviews the health screening results?
- Will I receive the results of my health screenings or will they be given directly to my doctor?
- Why don't your results give more detailed information?
- What happens when a problem is identified?
- Can the new osteoporosis screening results be converted into a T-score like the old report?