Why Preventive Health Screening?
- Preventive health screenings help people like you to work with their doctors to prevent chronic disease before you have symptoms
- For 4 out of 5 stroke victims, the first warning sign of a stroke is a stroke
- Screenings are painless, non-invasive, affordable, and convenient, and we visit communities all over the U.S. every day
- 9 out of 10 cardiovascular doctors recommend preventive screenings for people with 2 or more key risk factors (age 40+, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, obesity, a family history of stroke or heart disease, and smoking)
Why Life Line Screening?
- We are the nation’s leading provider of community-based preventive health screenings
- In business since 1993, and we are A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau
- We’ve screened over 8 million people
- We visit communities like yours every day, helping people to understand their risk for vascular disease, abdominal aortic aneurysm, and other chronic conditions
- We use the same technology that’s used in leading hospitals