Commitment to Quality
We believe our team members are our greatest assets, finest ambassadors and are, most notably, passionate about the people they support. To support our employees, we provide:
- Training and development opportunities.
- Competitive compensation and recognition program
- Strong internal communications from leadership to employees and employee feedback
- A respect for innovation, new thinking and initiative
At Life Line Screening, we’re committed to quality, wellness and our customers.Our focus is on:
- Providing useful health insights
- Enabling customers to better understand their risk for chronic diseases
- Encouraging then to take proactive steps to protect their health
- Recommending that customers share screening results with their doctors so they can work together for the customer’s all-over well-being
We provide dynamic and rewarding job opportunities all over the country.
Customer Contact Representatives
Both Inbound and Outbound Call Center Jobs, both helping customers learn about and schedule preventive screening services.
Database Marketing Analysts
Responsible for evaluating and communicating results across multiple marketing channels to the consumer retention group, marketing leadership team, and Strategic Leadership Team.
Independently provide newly eligible Medicare patients with the education and information they and their physicians need to maintain or improve their health and well-being by administering the Annual Wellness Visit, Preventive Physical Exam, Health Education and select Vaccinations. As needed, care coordination and referrals to physicians may be recommended for medical appropriate follow-up.
Provide each adult with a positive experience while administering ABI, Osteoporosis Risk Assessment, Atrial Fibrillation and blood test, or while completing registration and intake and educating people on medically appropriate tests and preventive health screening
As the primary provider of health screening services, your scope of duties will include carotid, aorta, atrial fibrillation, and ABI; as well as administer osteoporosis and blood tests.
Customer Care Coordinator
Make our customers feel comfortable and cared for from the minute they walk through the door. You will also help educate customers on medically appropriate tests.
Customer First Team Manager
Ensure customers are receiving superior quality service, employees are trained efficiently and developing professionally, sales are on or above target, P&L is managed, and the team is operating in accordance to all clinical and operational protocols.
Customer Service Representative
Provide an extraordinary personal service for our customers by quickly resolving customer concerns, answering screening questions, and educating customers on the way to live healthier lives.
Database Administrator Developer
Our information technology department needs a SQL Server Database Administrator & Developer who understands the importance of high productivity development and production DBA responsibilities.
Ultrasound Sonographer—Team Manager
Use your clinical experience and leadership skills to autonomously perform vascular screenings using advanced ultrasound technology on adults wanting to gain health insight, while also managing a team of healthcare professionals.
Life Line Screening offers both full-time and part-time employees a comprehensive benefits package for employees and their families that includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Prescription coverage
- Long-and short-term disability
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Life insurance for employees and their dependents
- Flexible spending accounts
- Employee assistance program
- Smoking cessation program
- Free screenings for employees and their family members