Which Life Line Screening blood screenings check for heart disease risk factors?
Our High Sensitivity CRP test will check for inflammation in the body. New studies indicate that CRP is a reliable indicator of risk for undetected heart disease.
- What is heart (cardiovascular) disease?
- How common is heart disease?
- Can I reduce my risk of developing heart disease?
- Why should I have health screenings done if I have no symptoms?
- What is an Annual Wellness Visit?
- What makes Life Line Screenings disease risk assessment different from the others available?