Will I receive the results of my health screenings or will they be given directly to my doctor?
You receive the results of your screenings. If we recommend you have further evaluation, we will include printed images of your carotid artery, AAA and atrial fibrillation (irregular heartbeat) screening results to share with your doctor
- When and how will I receive my health screening results?
- Why does it take up to 21 days to receive my results?
- Who reviews the health screening results?
- Why don't your results give more detailed information?
- What happens when a problem is identified?
- Can the new osteoporosis screening results be converted into a T-score like the old report?
- What is a disease risk assessment?
- What is Life Line Screening's 6 for Life?
- How are my risks calculated and how accurate are my results?
- When will I receive my results?