How are my risks calculated and how accurate are my results?
The clinical data gathered from your screening are analyzed with a disease risk algorithm that assigns different point values to each risk factor. The risk factors were identified from the most current scientific studies on the disease states, as well as older studies like the landmark Framingham Heart Study*, which is the foundation for all heart disease risk assessments. Once you receive your own personal profile, you can then share your results with your physician.
- When and how will I receive my health screening results?
- Why does it take up to 21 days to receive my results?
- Who reviews the health screening results?
- Will I receive the results of my health screenings or will they be given directly to my doctor?
- Why don't your results give more detailed information?
- What happens when a problem is identified?
- Can the new osteoporosis screening results be converted into a T-score like the old report?
- What is a disease risk assessment?
- What is Life Line Screening's 6 for Life?
- When will I receive my results?