What is Life Line Screening's 6 for Life?
Our disease risk assessment, called 6 for Life Health Assessment, is based on the most current scientific research, including the landmark Framingham Heart Study. It measures your risk of developing 6 chronic diseases—heart disease; stroke; type 2 diabetes; congestive heart failure; COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) and lung cancer.
- When and how will I receive my health screening results?
- Why does it take up to 21 days to receive my results?
- Who reviews the health screening results?
- Will I receive the results of my health screenings or will they be given directly to my doctor?
- Why don't your results give more detailed information?
- What happens when a problem is identified?
- Can the new osteoporosis screening results be converted into a T-score like the old report?
- What is a disease risk assessment?
- How are my risks calculated and how accurate are my results?
- When will I receive my results?