Annual Key Health Men and Women Preventive Health Screening
Disease risk assessment that predicts your risk for 6 chronic conditions: heart disease, heart failure, stroke, type 2 diabetes, COPD and lung cancer. Includes C-Reactive Protein (a marker for increased risk of cardiovascular disease and diabetes), cholesterol lipid panel and glucose blood tests and simple biometric screenings. Requires 12 hours fasting.
Annual Key Health Screening Details
Combines analysis from a simple finger-stick blood sample as well as height, weight, BMI, blood pressure, and other biometrics.
All of the analysis is conducted using a simple finger-stick blood sample.
About these conditions
- Understanding risk for the six conditions provides valuable health insight, enabling you to work with your doctor to take action to minimize the risk of developing these conditions.
- Inflammation in the body can indicate cardiovascular disease, because when plaque builds up in the arteries, it injures the arteries, causing inflammation.
- Diabetes is a serious illness that can increase a person's risk for heart disease and stroke. Not managed properly, it can cause damage to kidneys, cause poor circulation in the legs and feet, and can cause vision loss.
- C-Reactive protein, an indicator of inflammation in the body which can be a marker for cardiovascular disease or other problems.
- A1c to measure average glucose level over the previous few months, which is a key indicator for diabetes.
- Using biometric screening results and other data, this preventive health screening predicts your risk for developing 6 chronic conditions: heart disease, heart failure, stroke, type 2 diabetes, COPD and lung cancer.
- C-Reactive protein: this high-sensitivity C-reactive protein test identifies the presence of inflammation in the body, which can be a marker for cardiovascular disease or other problems
Who is this screening for?
Adults 50+ who want to enhance their vascular screening results with an even deeper look at their health
Schedule this Screening
*Screening availability may be limited by location.