Awareness and early detection of disease is powerful. That’s why our purpose is to make you aware of unrecognized and potential health problems, and encourage follow-up care with your personal physician to strengthen their understanding of your total health.
- Board-certified physicians, licensed in your state, review all screening results
- Abnormal screenings are reviewed by a second technologist
- Random audits of screening results are performed frequently
- Physicians routinely review their peers' screenings
- Our vascular screenings have been independently reviewed and approved by researchers at the University of South Florida
Life Line Screening Milestones
Since Life Line Screening services began in 1993, we’ve screened nearly eight million people and currently screen nearly one million people each year at over 16,000 screening events nationwide. We’re dedicated to providing the highest quality preventive screenings at affordable rates.
1993: Life Line Screening is established from Florida to Midwest.
1998: A University of South Florida study confirms Life Line services meet the quality of clinical laboratories
2002: A Cleveland Clinic study affirms the accuracy and validity of Life Line screenings
2002: Life Line becomes the first screening service to provide services coast to coast
2006: Life Line reaches 5 million patients screened, 20,000 annual events
2014: Life Line Community Healthcare is launched – providing Medicare beneficiaries access to Annual Wellness Visits and Advance Care Planning.
2018: Home Lab Test kits are launched – including general wellness, DNA and STD testing