Are there weight limits for the screenings?
Yes, our equipment is usable for people up to 500lbs. However, it is important that the individual can move on his or her own, or with the help of a family member or friend and can lift themselves onto the beds. Our staff cannot be responsible for lifting customers.
Our Company and Events
- I have a doctor. Why do I need Life Line Screening?
- How long has Life Line Screening offered these services?
- What screenings can I get if I use a wheelchair?
- Will there be doctors at the screening site?
- What is the time frame for receiving the results of my colon cancer screening kit?
- Are you affiliated with any hospital?
- I work during the day. Can I schedule a screening later in the day?