I have a doctor. Why do I need Life Line Screening?
The purpose of preventive screening is to identify risk for chronic disease so it can be addressed before it progresses any further. Your doctor will manage any steps that need to be taken after you receive the results from your preventive screening.
Our Company and Events
- How long has Life Line Screening offered these services?
- What screenings can I get if I use a wheelchair?
- Are there weight limits for the screenings?
- Will there be doctors at the screening site?
- What is the time frame for receiving the results of my colon cancer screening kit?
- Are you affiliated with any hospital?
- I work during the day. Can I schedule a screening later in the day?