How long has Life Line Screening offered these services?
Life Line Screening has been in operation since 1993 and provides services throughout the contiguous United States. Since inception, we have screened over 10 million people.
Our Company and Events
- I have a doctor. Why do I need Life Line Screening?
- What screenings can I get if I use a wheelchair?
- Are there weight limits for the screenings?
- Will there be doctors at the screening site?
- What is the time frame for receiving the results of my colon cancer screening kit?
- Are you affiliated with any hospital?
- I work during the day. Can I schedule a screening later in the day?