Are you affiliated with any hospital?
We are a non-referral vascular screening service. We partner with 72 local hospitals across the country, but your medical information is kept private. All information and preventive health screening results are sent directly back to you to share with your own physician.
Our Company and Events
- I have a doctor. Why do I need Life Line Screening?
- How long has Life Line Screening offered these services?
- What screenings can I get if I use a wheelchair?
- Are there weight limits for the screenings?
- Will there be doctors at the screening site?
- What is the time frame for receiving the results of my colon cancer screening kit?
- I work during the day. Can I schedule a screening later in the day?