What is involved in the 6 For Life screening?
The screening includes simple finger-stick blood tests for cholesterol, glucose, blood pressure, body mass index (BMI, based on height and weight), waist circumference, and a brief questionnaire on personal and family health history as well as lifestyle factors.
What to Expect
- Where does Life Line Screening conduct screenings?
- Are the screenings given by Life Line Screening 100% accurate?
- What type of equipment is used?
- How can you assure the consistency and reliability of your machines?
- What kind of training have your ultrasound technologists received?
- Why are your screenings shorter than those performed in hospitals?
- How long do the screenings take?
- Can I eat or drink anything before these screenings?