Why are your screenings shorter than those performed in hospitals?
Our aim is to identify the presence of an unrecognized health problem and to encourage those with significant disease to follow up with their personal physician for a more detailed evaluation. We do this by offering simple, accurate, affordable screenings that detect whether or not the more costly comprehensive exam is necessary.
What to Expect
- Where does Life Line Screening conduct screenings?
- Are the screenings given by Life Line Screening 100% accurate?
- What type of equipment is used?
- How can you assure the consistency and reliability of your machines?
- What kind of training have your ultrasound technologists received?
- How long do the screenings take?
- Can I eat or drink anything before these screenings?
- Why was the Afib screening result I received from Life Line Screening different from the test I had at my doctor/cardiologist?