What type of equipment is used?
We use the same state-of-the-art technologies that are standard in hospitals across the country for all our screenings. We are continually evaluating new equipment to ensure that our equipment is the most advanced.
What to Expect
- Where does Life Line Screening conduct screenings?
- Are the screenings given by Life Line Screening 100% accurate?
- How can you assure the consistency and reliability of your machines?
- What kind of training have your ultrasound technologists received?
- Why are your screenings shorter than those performed in hospitals?
- How long do the screenings take?
- Can I eat or drink anything before these screenings?
- Why was the Afib screening result I received from Life Line Screening different from the test I had at my doctor/cardiologist?