What kind of training have your ultrasound technologists received?
Our highly skilled, experienced sonographers and medical technologists have all completed formal medical and ultrasound programs, clinical rotations and specialized training. We employ over 700 highly trained healthcare professionals, more than any other screening company in the United States.
What to Expect
- Where does Life Line Screening conduct screenings?
- Are the screenings given by Life Line Screening 100% accurate?
- What type of equipment is used?
- How can you assure the consistency and reliability of your machines?
- Why are your screenings shorter than those performed in hospitals?
- How long do the screenings take?
- Can I eat or drink anything before these screenings?
- Why was the Afib screening result I received from Life Line Screening different from the test I had at my doctor/cardiologist?