Can I eat or drink anything before these screenings?
It depends on which screenings you are having. Once you register for a screening, you will receive specific preparation instructions and the information will be included in your confirmation letter/email. It is important for you to follow those directions in order to get the most accurate results.
What to Expect
- Where does Life Line Screening conduct screenings?
- Are the screenings given by Life Line Screening 100% accurate?
- What type of equipment is used?
- How can you assure the consistency and reliability of your machines?
- What kind of training have your ultrasound technologists received?
- Why are your screenings shorter than those performed in hospitals?
- How long do the screenings take?
- Why was the Afib screening result I received from Life Line Screening different from the test I had at my doctor/cardiologist?