Where does Life Line Screening conduct screenings?
We have more than 60 ultrasound teams that conduct screenings in communities across all 48 contiguous US states. We use rooms in facilities such as places of worship, senior centers, civic buildings, community centers and corporations. Click here to find a location near you.
What to Expect
- Are the screenings given by Life Line Screening 100% accurate?
- What type of equipment is used?
- How can you assure the consistency and reliability of your machines?
- What kind of training have your ultrasound technologists received?
- Why are your screenings shorter than those performed in hospitals?
- How long do the screenings take?
- Can I eat or drink anything before these screenings?
- Why was the Afib screening result I received from Life Line Screening different from the test I had at my doctor/cardiologist?
- What is involved in the 6 For Life screening?