If you like tuna, you'll love this dish! This low-calorie grilled tuna with chickpea and spinach salad recipe is easy to prepare and perfect for summer.
Grilled Tuna with Chickpea and Spinach Salad
- Preheat grill pan or oven broiler (with the rack 3 inches from heat source) on high temperature.
- Combine oil, garlic, lemon juice, and oregano, and brush over tuna steaks. Marinate for 5-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine all salad ingredients. (Salad can be made up to 2 hours in advance and refrigerated.)
- Grill or broil tuna on high heat for 3-4 minutes on each side until the flesh is opaque and separates easily with a fork (to a minimum internal temperature of 145 degrees F.
- Serve one tuna steak over 1 cup of mixed salad.
Tips and Notes
Original recipe found here.