Can I be screened if I'm adopted and don't know my family health history?
Yes, your results will be based on the information we are able to gather. If there is some missing family history information, a results report can still be generated.
- What is the objective of preventive health screenings?
- At what age should I be screened?
- How often should I have these general health screenings?
- Why should I have these screenings done if I have no symptoms?
- Can my physician do this type of preventive health screening as part of my routine physical?
- How can your company afford to do these professional health screenings for such a low cost?
- What makes Life Line Screening's disease risk assessment different from the others available?
- How does this test differ from your other screenings?
- Don't your other tests screen for stroke?
- Do I need a screening if I already get blood tests through my doctor?
- What is the age range for this screening?
- How often should I be screened?