How often should I have these general health screenings?
This is a personal decision based on your risk factors and previous screening results. Many of our customers incorporate yearly screenings into their preventive healthcare regimen to complement their regular physicals.
- What is the objective of preventive health screenings?
- At what age should I be screened?
- Why should I have these screenings done if I have no symptoms?
- Can my physician do this type of preventive health screening as part of my routine physical?
- How can your company afford to do these professional health screenings for such a low cost?
- What makes Life Line Screening's disease risk assessment different from the others available?
- How does this test differ from your other screenings?
- Don't your other tests screen for stroke?
- Do I need a screening if I already get blood tests through my doctor?
- Can I be screened if I'm adopted and don't know my family health history?
- What is the age range for this screening?
- How often should I be screened?