Don't your other tests screen for stroke?
Yes, they show you where your vascular health stands today, based on the presence of plaque in your carotid arteries or having atrial fibrillation at the time of the screening. 6 for Life predicts your future risk of stroke and identifies what risk factors you can control.
- What is the objective of preventive health screenings?
- At what age should I be screened?
- How often should I have these general health screenings?
- Why should I have these screenings done if I have no symptoms?
- Can my physician do this type of preventive health screening as part of my routine physical?
- How can your company afford to do these professional health screenings for such a low cost?
- What makes Life Line Screening's disease risk assessment different from the others available?
- How does this test differ from your other screenings?
- Do I need a screening if I already get blood tests through my doctor?
- Can I be screened if I'm adopted and don't know my family health history?
- What is the age range for this screening?
- How often should I be screened?