How does this test differ from your other screenings?
Our vascular screenings show you where your vascular health stands today, whereas 6 for Life uses clinical data and lifestyle data to estimate your future disease risk. The vascular screenings and 6 for Life screening complement each other to provide a more comprehensive picture of where your health stands today. In addition, the 6 for Life assessment assesses your risk of all types of stroke, not just ischemic stroke.
- What is the objective of preventive health screenings?
- At what age should I be screened?
- How often should I have these general health screenings?
- Why should I have these screenings done if I have no symptoms?
- Can my physician do this type of preventive health screening as part of my routine physical?
- How can your company afford to do these professional health screenings for such a low cost?
- What makes Life Line Screening's disease risk assessment different from the others available?
- Don't your other tests screen for stroke?
- Do I need a screening if I already get blood tests through my doctor?
- Can I be screened if I'm adopted and don't know my family health history?
- What is the age range for this screening?
- How often should I be screened?