Do I need a screening if I already get blood tests through my doctor?
This is more than just a blood screening. We measure your blood pressure, body mass index (based on height and weight), heart rate and waist circumference. Based on this data as well as information gathered from a brief personal and family health history questionnaire, we are able to assess your risk category for six common chronic diseases, and help you identify what you can do to control or modify your risk factors and improve your health.
- What is the objective of preventive health screenings?
- At what age should I be screened?
- How often should I have these general health screenings?
- Why should I have these screenings done if I have no symptoms?
- Can my physician do this type of preventive health screening as part of my routine physical?
- How can your company afford to do these professional health screenings for such a low cost?
- What makes Life Line Screening's disease risk assessment different from the others available?
- How does this test differ from your other screenings?
- Don't your other tests screen for stroke?
- Can I be screened if I'm adopted and don't know my family health history?
- What is the age range for this screening?
- How often should I be screened?