How can your company afford to do these professional health screenings for such a low cost?
By working in partnership with local institutions such as places of worship, YMCAs and other community organizations that act as our host sites, we do not have to maintain a brick-and-mortar building in every community we serve, which cuts down on our cost.
- What is the objective of preventive health screenings?
- At what age should I be screened?
- How often should I have these general health screenings?
- Why should I have these screenings done if I have no symptoms?
- Can my physician do this type of preventive health screening as part of my routine physical?