What is the age range for this screening?
The age range is 21 to 80 years of age. Clinical data outside of this range are not available to determine one’s risk for the onset of disease. Please keep in mind that the recommended age for our other vascular screenings is 40 and above.
- What is the objective of preventive health screenings?
- At what age should I be screened?
- How often should I have these general health screenings?
- Why should I have these screenings done if I have no symptoms?
- Can my physician do this type of preventive health screening as part of my routine physical?
- How can your company afford to do these professional health screenings for such a low cost?
- What makes Life Line Screening's disease risk assessment different from the others available?
- How does this test differ from your other screenings?
- Don't your other tests screen for stroke?
- Do I need a screening if I already get blood tests through my doctor?
- Can I be screened if I'm adopted and don't know my family health history?
- How often should I be screened?